Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Nether –#Preview Northern Stage - Newcastle University Theatre Society


The Nether – Northern Stage - Newcastle University Theatre Society

 

 

This is a play I'm looking forward to seeing, its a thriller based on the Internet and I know how can you base a play on the Internet but The Nether does.

 

Produced by Newcastle University Theatre Society who don't mind taking on a show which for some would be seen as a bit of a risk and The Nether certainly does that!!! 

Written By Jennifer Haley this play focuses on  The Hideaway  realm a place where men can log on to a computer and fufill their darkest and depraved theories.  (Editor...I know a few sites like that.. hehe)

 

So this isn't a story for the faint hearted and reading what it is about makes me think that the review that I am also doing might take a lot of thought to write,(Which is what I'm hoping for) Having not seen a production by this group I'm looking forward to seeing the show.

 

Directed by Ruaidhri Johnston and Produced by Luke Robson with Charlotte Wood playing the lead character of Morris 

 

Its on from Thursday 18th February 2016 – Saturday 20th February 2016.Doors open at 7.45pm on Stage 2, Northern Stage, Newcastle Upon Tyne.

 

Tickets cost £9 / £6 consessions 

 

Get one before they all go !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment