Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Public Reviews

Further to my test review of A walk on part: Fall of new Labour for The Public Reviews, I have now been granted a three month trial with them.
This is a great way to celebrate my up and coming first year anniversary of theatre reviewing.
In this first year I have made some great friends who tread the boards and tirelessly earn their places in the hearts of the public with some truly amazing performances.
I have been very lucky in my choices of what to review in the last season. I would say that 99.9% (don't worry I am not about to go into a bleach killing advert!) of what I have seen has been pretty fantastic stuff (I will be doing a top 10 of my favourite shows on, or close to the actual anniversary date) which I have happily commented on, but I am not afraid to tell those that need to be told that something is amiss.

Anyway I am really enjoying what I am doing, I hope to be doing this for a long time to come.

Michael...or is it Spikemike...or maybe Geordiespike...who knows.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment