Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Me and Marillion

Marillion w Warszawskiej Stodole - 22 maja 2007                       Marillion
I have been a long time fan of Marillion, a superb pop\rock band that date back to when I was still in shorts and had more acne than you could shake a tube of Oxy at.
Mike Lord
I have seen them live many a time. It was at one of these gigs that I met Mike Lord. Mike is a performing art student, within a few weeks of this brief encounter we had set up a meeting to discuss and take part in a project interview that he was brimming in joy with.
Mike was a dj at Sunderland University, so to bring a bit of culture to the masses there, he devised a way to get Marillion out onto the airwaves. There is nothing like a bit of promotion. I think you can hear in my voice how much I love Marillion. If you have never heard of them, then you are missing out on something wonderful.

I hope you enjoy the words and the passion that is MARILLION


Below is the interview that took place.



Steve Hogarth, lead singer of progressive rock...Steve Hogarth
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment